Master of Ceremonies:
Greg is simply one of NZ’s best MC’s.
With a tight focus on facilitating your event to perfection, Greg works comfortably with all levels of staff & delegates both before and during your event to ensure your delegates get the best from your conference programme.
You’ve secured the premium sponsors. You’ve invested in high-impact presenters. Now bring it all together with the best MC!
Greg is also a very successful businessman. His company achieved finalist status in the Westpac Waitakere Business Awards “Best Small Business‟ category for 2009, during one of the toughest economic landscapes New Zealand has experienced in many years. The business continues its track record of solid growth. You can be sure the attention he affords his own business is a true indication of the focus he has for your event.
Alongside Greg’s MC capabilities, he’s also an experienced presenter with a wide range of keynote titles:
• Me, Myself & the IRD – Inspirational address around Greg’s growth from tax debtor to awards finalist.
• The Business of Show Business – an inspiring back-to-basics presentation on just what it takes to succeed as a performer in an industry where only a small percentage of individuals “make it”.
• Emotional Presenting – Presentation Workshop – From over 12 years of experience on stage and behind the lectern, Greg guides you through the nuances of presenting with passion and emotion.
Greg began his career in the entertainment field, and those skills are continually being honed through his work in the industry. For a memorable awards event, Greg can combine his MC skills and any of his shows in a professional and highly entertaining package.
• Off the Cuff – Combining top-end musical improvisation skills with witty audience interaction and set comedy pieces, this show has everything!
• Almost Elton – Greg Ward sings and plays live in this comedy tribute to the king of pop, Sir Elton John. It’s a 40-minute after-dinner show that has guests wondering “is that REALLY Elton?”
• Tailored Event Options – Greg is a creative whizz-kid. Talk to him about your event and he’ll work with to create a memorable and specific package, just for you.
Back to top